Want more referrals & get more done than you ever thought possible?
Maybe you want more referrals from clients. Maybe you have dead-end COI relationships. Perhaps you’re tired of feeling overwhelmed and never taking a vacation. Two great coaches team up to help you excel at growing your practice and managing that growth effectively.
With our Private 1:1 Coaching, you will learn how to:
- Get more client referrals than you thought you ever could
- Create COI relationships that actually give back
- Stop getting referred to prospects you really don’t want
- Learn how to make networking work
- Equip others so they can refer you easily and repeatedly
- Spend more time with the right people
- Develop appropriate language for conducting client referral meetings
- Ask clients for referrals in a manner that’s comfortable
- Create language to raise the quality of your referrals
- Understand how your network perceives you & its impact on your referability
- Increase your effectiveness with the relationships in your network
- Clarify your message so other people understand you
- Reactivate & discover referral sources
- Design referral tools to equip your network to consistently and successfully refer you
- Develop systems to help you get more done in less time
- Take control of your day
- Organize your workspace for maximum functionality
- Improve email and time management systems
- Clear brain clutter that stops you from succeeding
- Manage growth efficiently for further expansion
- Clarify values and needs to align with your goals
Coaching is different from managing, training, or mentoring. Telling people what to do is not coaching. People don’t like to be told what to do, but rather, prefer to be enabled and helped. They want to be involved. As the old maxim goes, “Tell me and I forget, show me and I remember, but involve me and I learn.” Coaching subscribes to this, and inspires people to become better in everything they do. It emphasizes the development of individuals and improving their performances gradually, which is a more practical approach than telling people what to do, which will be met with resistance.
Coaching is not Training
While training and coaching both promote learning, they do so in different ways:
- Training is about teaching specific skills or knowledge – Coaching is about facilitating someone else’s thinking and helping them learn on the job.
- Training usually takes place off-site or in dedicated classes – Coaching takes place in the office and (when carried out by a manager) can be integrated into day-to-day workplace conversations.
- Training is more typically carried out in groups – Coaching, though it is sometimes in groups, is usually a one-to-one process, tailored to the individual’s needs.
- Training is usually delivered by an external consultant or dedicated internal trainer – Coaching can be delivered by an external consultant, or by a manager.
What is our coaching like?
Our coaching experience is an organic developmental process for financial advisors who are serious about mastering a strategic referral system in their practice. During this process, you may work with one or both of our expert coaches, Michelle Donovan (Referral Coach) and Patty Kreamer (Certified Professional Organizer and Productivity Coach), depending upon your needs and goals at the time.
Our objective is to help you get more business by referral and develop the productivity systems and behaviors to efficiently and effectively manage this growth. In order to do so, our coaches operate with transparency, sharing information as needed, and will make mutual decisions based on your best interest at all times.
Our Private Coaching includes:
- Two Expert Coaches Working with You
- Two personal 45-minute phone calls per month (only one call in December)
- Unlimited email support
- Online behavior assessment
- Best-selling books
- 12 months of focus on business development & productivity
What makes us unique?
- Service provided to one focused industry: Wealth Management
- Team Coach Approach – Access to two expert coaches (Referral Coach and Productivity Coach)
- Integration of DISC behavioral styles into referral marketing and your practice
- Dedication to selecting, educating, and working effective referral partnerships
- Development of specific, customized referral marketing tools to trigger client referrals
- Focus on all 8 components of our client’s referral networks for generating new business
Give us a call!
If you are seeking work/life balance, more ideal clients, and a strategy for making your practice work, then we should talk. We are not for everyone and everyone is not for us. We won’t know till we talk if we are right for each other.
Our private coaching is an intense process of learning new skills and strategies, practicing those skills daily, and committing to lifelong learning. Mastery is achieved when you no longer need to think about the process because it is integrated into your business operating system. Mastery doesn’t happen overnight. For this reason, most of our clients coach with us for 2-4 years.
Call us today for more details at 724-206-6076.